Bachata Sensual Advance 1
What you’re going to learn this semester?
For this class, you need to have and Intermediate/Advance level in Bachata Sensual and Moderna!
We will not do the basics in waves and isolation, that you learn on Intermediate 1 and 2, here we will do advance combinations and learn the details of leading and following and how to understand your dance partner for to make the advance turns on the dance floor.
We will master the moves and create new combinations every time to challenge and develop the level of our students in the class.
We have 15 years of experience teaching, and we keep focusing a lot on technique in a pedagogy and easy ways to teach students, we believe that everyone can learn the techniques, and for the flavor we will put a lot of style after you feel confident with the technique.
We are and try to be ourselves in classes, we like to have fun in the class and also work hard.
Dancing is our love and passion.
So that means we will level you down or up one class if you are not in the right class. (Money will not be refunded)
This is so you can dance with people that are in the same level as you.
If you sign up and pay for one class, you can only come to that class, even if you miss some weeks you can NOT compensate with others classes!
The prices are cheaper if you sign up earlier please look the prices list when you sign up.
OBS! Anmälan är BINDANDE och avanmälan kan göras en vecka innan klasserna börjar. Hör då av dig till oss via mail.
OBS! Registration is BINDING and cancellation can be made no later than a week before the classes begin. Please contact us via email for cancellations.
The invoices will be sent by e-mail. Please provide the right email when you sign up.
You can pay right after you signed up with Swish or plusgiro.
You can also pay at the door with card cash or swish but the prices will be extra following the dates on the table price.
– Swish: 1236373633
– The minimum of students for to open a class is 14 people, otherwise we will close the class.
– Sign up as soon you can, so we can open the classes.
– If the class get cancel, we will inform via SMS and mail.
-We will always rotate partners. So you do not need to bring a partner to sign up or come to our classes.
– You can choose to dance like a leader(male) or as a follower(female) but you can not switch roles in the middle of the classes.
Please select carefully your right level for the class.
Drop-in per class per person.
PRICE: 150.-krDROP-IN CARD (12 TIMES)
You can also buy a drop-in card, save your money and use it for one year.
With this card you can come to any of our classes and use it with more people and friends, just make sure you bring the card every time you come and make sure you have the right level for the class.
PRICE: 1500.-krCome direct to the class and pay at the door to us.
More info contact us:
073-702 11 34
COST FOR PRIVATE LESSONS:
This pices are per one hour.
600.- for one person
800.- for two persons
1500.- for 4 or more persons
2500.- for big groups between 10 or 100 people
– Bring any clothes you feel comfortable with. Not necessary to have gym clothes.
– Bring an extra pair of indoor shoes that are not sticky to the floor, especially if it’s snowing, for ladies preferably high heels.
– In the first floor, we have showers if you want to fresh up before or after the class.
– We will have 3 min pause in the middle of the class if you want to bring a water bottle.
– OBS: For people just coming out from work, working out, or cooking! Remember this is a couple dance so is important the good smell!
This is for everyone.
This is of course not necessary to say, but just a reminder.
Remember we will dance close to other person and talk to another so do not forget, shower, deodorant, and bubble gum if it needs it.
If you are coming direct from work, gym, making food, or something else, we also have showers and dressing room you can use.
If a girl or guy, men or women are losing you respect verbal or physical, please come to tell us so that we together can work on a solution. We want everyone to feel well and respected in our classes.